Today for Seguin Industry Signing Day, Navarro High School partnered with Seguin Economic Development Corporation to have 5 high school senior students sign letters of intent reflecting their commitment to go to various technical schools across the nation.
- Diego Campos will attend Northeast Lakeview
- Izacc Zamora will attend Universal Technical Institute - Austin
- Terryn Wallace will attend Coastal Bend College
- Tate Altwein will attend Texas State Technical College-Waco
- Anthonie Sanchez-Cole will attend Texas State Technical College - Austin
High School Principal, Clay Scarborough, CTE Director, Cameron LaRue, and High School Counselors, Kelli Gates and Robyn Steffen were integral in putting this together and celebrating these students in their future pursuits.
Josh Schneuker, SEDC executive director, says Seguin Industry Signing Day highlights the importance of a Career and Technical Education (CTE) curriculum that works to ensure a skilled future workforce for the Seguin community and nationwide.
Congratulations to these students for committing to further their education! 👏🐾